Mirrored from Dr. Sam Bailey, 17-5-2022 (16min). Sexually transmitted “infections” are supposed to be irrefutable evidence of germ theory. Even some terrain theorists can be a bit uneasy talking about STIs.
So I thought I’d take on one of the most famous of them all…Gonorrhea AKA “The Clap”. I found some eye-watering human experiments from the 1940s and analyze the spin the CDC put on the results to dial up the fear.
Leave me a tip! 👉 https://www.buymeacoffee.com/drsambailey
Monero 👉 4ADKsKsEx6c8Y8g1dSVd7vUR27JnbER5R2jUTkUuKFddSKVsmnxR9AFedzHhMH4P4vePK3SbVZgMzWik423Nno7fBuH3oo3
Virus Mania Paperback: https://drsambailey.com/shop-2/
1. “The Clap Heard Round the World”, 2012: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/article-abstract/1105487
2. Wikipedia – “Gonorrhea”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonorrhea
3. CDC – “Gonorrhea – CDC Fact Sheet (Detailed Version)”: https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea-detailed.htm
4. “Kissing may be an important and neglected risk factor for oropharyngeal gonorrhoea: a cross-sectional study in men who have sex with men”, 2019: https://sti.bmj.com/content/95/7/516#T2
5. “Transmission of Neisseria gonorrhoeae from a toilet seat”, 2004: https://sti.bmj.com/content/80/4/327.1
6. “Experimental transmission of Neisseria gonorrhoeae from pregnant rat to fetus”, 1999: https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/PMC96840#free-full-text
7. “Female Mouse Model of Neisseria gonorrhoeae Infection”, 2019: https://link.springer.com/protocol/10.1007/978-1-4939-9496-0_24
8. Western Australia Animal Resource Centre – “Rat and Mice Weights”: http://www.arc.wa.gov.au/?page_id=125
9. “CDC report on findings from the U.S. Public Health Service sexually transmitted disease inoculation study of 1946-1948, based on review of archived papers of John Cutler, MD, at the University of Pittsburgh”, 2010: https://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/5797
10. “Howard Brown Health Center – STI Annual Report, 2009”: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/39607445/sti-annual-report-2009-howard-brown-health-center/2
Send business/sponsorship inquiries to email@example.com