Mirrored from Dr. Tom Cowan, 11-6-2022 (53min). I hosted a live webinar on June 10th, 2022. I started by discussing the following topics: an alternative diagnosis for what we are calling “Monkeypox” and a new proposal to find out whether virology is based on sound science and experimentation.
I also hosted a Q+A. Topics included:
– What is the function of pubic hair and should one shave it or not?
– How I make bone broth
– Do appendices rupture and what can you do about that?
– How do go without drugs for ankylotic spondylitis?
– The importance of making life more of a human process
– Psychotropic effects of Strophanthus